Our Featured Product
- Universal tree stand bow holder fits all stands and comfortably holds all bows
- The universal bow holder also holds crossbows
- The Third Hand Tree Stand Bow Holder can be easily mounted to the top part outside edge of wood, steel or aluminum...
What is Third Hand Archery?
Why is this a go-to company for many archers?
Is it a good company to choose when looking for equipment such as bow holders?
The Third Hand Archery company has been around since 1992 and has made a name for itself as a high-quality producer and distributor of archery goods. This company is a small business owned by just one man, and the company strives to ensure all customers remain satisfied with their orders.
Many archers enjoy ordering from this company because of the attention to detail provided in all of the products. This company cares about its customers, and since the founder is a hunter himself, he knows what most hunters want and don’t want in archery products.
If you’re looking for archery gear and equipment, Third Hand Archery is a great choice. The products supplied by this company meet the needs of both professionals and beginner archers alike, and they company’s commitment to customer satisfaction makes it easy to reach out with questions, too.
In this article, we’ll show you the Third Hand Archery company’s bow holder product. You’ll be able to explore this product more in-depth and figure out whether or not it might meet your archery needs. If you need a bow holder and you’re looking for a good-quality item to purchase from a small business, you may enjoy using this product.
Read on to find out more about the Third Hand bow holder and determine whether or not it meets your unique needs when it comes to bowhunting.
1. Third Hand Treestand Bow Rest
The Third Hand Treestand Bow Rest is designed to make bowhunting easier and more convenient for hunters who use a tree stand. This product attaches easily to the outside edge of most tree stands and gives you a place to set your bow while it is not in use. It can be used for both compound and recurve bows, and it mounts in just a few short minutes. This product is the ideal solution for anyone in need of a little extra room on the platform while bowhunting from a tree stand.CHECK PRICE
- This product is made of durable, lightweight aluminum that won’t weigh down your tree stand or your gear.
- The bow rest is designed to keep your bow in a ready position, so you can quickly grab it and aim if needed.
- You can easily mount this product without having to drill any holes in your tree stand thanks to its convenient and simple design.
- This product can be used with a wide variety of tree stands currently on the market as well as several older models still in use.
What We Liked:
- We like this this bow holder comes with everything you need to use it. It’s very simple and minimalistic in its design, which makes it the perfect addition to hunting gear. You don’t have to pack a lot of extras with you to make this product work, which means you have more room in your gear for the essentials. And since it weighs just eight ounces, it won’t make your gear too heavy or add to the weight load of your stand, either. Overall, this product comes ready to use and makes it easy to keep your bow close by while hunting.
What Could Be Improved
- One of the biggest flaws of this product is that it has been known to rust significantly after some time. Although it’s designed to be used outdoors, extended use in the elements and in inclement weather can cause it to rust. The included bolts are not stainless steel, which means they’re more prone to rusting than the bow holder itself. All of this means the holder may be difficult or even impossible to remove when the time comes, depending on how severely rusted it has become. We feel this product could be greatly improved if the included hardware was made of stainless steel.
- Customers feel like this product is very secure and holds bows firmly, keeping them safe and ready for use at a moment’s notice.
- Some customers are easily able to climb trees in their climber stands with their bows already mounted in this holder because of how secure and stable it is.
- The mount is quick and easy to install on arrival and doesn’t take much effort to position correctly to hold just about any type of bow.
- This product is almost entirely universal, and it works with all types of bows as well as almost every brand and model of tree stand.
- This product doesn’t come with a built-in quick-release function, which makes it very difficult to take it off when it isn’t being used.
- Depending on the type of stand you’re carrying, the bow holder might stick out of the side while you’re transporting it and could snag easily on trees and other items when you walk by.
- Some products have been known to arrive missing some or all of the necessary hardware for mounting, although the company will replace the pieces if this occurs.
- Some customers feel this product catches the light too much and can scare away targets.
As you can see, this product is a great choice for many bowhunters. It provides many features you are probably looking for in a bow holder, and it comes from a company that cares, too. This product is designed to meet the needs of a variety of bowhunters and other archers, and it is engineered with specifics in mind.
Of course, you still may not be sure it’s the right choice for you. There may be some factors you still need to consider, and you may be wondering whether or not you should really think about buying this product.
How can you know whether or not this bow holder is really a good option for your bowhunting purposes? Are there any features that make it stand out? Here are a few reasons why archers should consider this item for your needs:
- Having a bow holder can make it easier for you to take care of tasks while you’re hunting. For example, if you want to check your phone while you’re waiting in your tree stand, you can easily rest your bow on the side of the stand and keep both hands free in the process.
- A bow holder can also make it easier to position climbers. Many users of this bow holder find it is secure enough to hold their bows in place while they climb, giving them both hands to work with and keeping their bow both safe and quiet at the same time.
- This product is built by a hunter with hunting in mind. Therefore, it addresses many of the concerns bowhunters have about their equipment and gear. It is quiet to use and holds up well for long-term operation, making it a functional addition to any pack.
There may be many other reasons you want to consider this bow holder, so it’s important to think about your own applications when trying to decide. Keep these reasons in mind and you’ll be sure to bring home the perfect bow holder in no time.
Last update on 2024-02-24 at 01:46 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.