Our Top Recommendation
- PRECISION - Rage broadheads are known for their accuracy and their legendary wound channels
- MASSIVE CUTTING SURFACES – Rear-deploying, SlipCam design with huge leading-edge blade and razor sharp .035"...
- TECHNOLOGY - Improved Shock Collar Technology ensures proper blade retention while bolt is stored and in-flight and...
What is the Rage brand like?
Are they well-known by archers?
What do they provide?
The Rage brand is well-known in the archery community for providing broadheads for use in bowhunting. They are recognized as an affordable brand name that also creates high-quality and powerful arrowheads designed to last a long time. Bowhunters tend to focus on this company often when choosing broadheads for their arrows, thanks to their expansive supply catalog.
The broadheads offered by the Rage company are designed to hold up well to long-term use and come in a variety of styles, sizes, and materials to help meet all your bowhunting needs. When you have a Rage broadhead on your arrow shaft, you’re sure to enjoy the results.
In this article, we’ll walk you through five of our top picks for Rage broadheads currently available on the market. These broadheads represent several different options from the company’s product lines, so you can easily narrow down the choices and find the right fit for your needs.
Keep in mind that all broadheads are not made the same, however, so it’s important to think about the features you’re looking for while choosing from this list. By prioritizing characteristics, you can pick the perfect broadhead to meet or exceed your needs the first time.
Check out more information in our Rage broadhead reviews below.
1. Rage Bowhunting Mechanical Broadhead
The Rage Bowhunting Mechanical Broadhead is designed for small to medium game bowhunting and features a durable construction and functionality throughout the product. It secures the two exterior blades in place until they hit their target, at which time they deploy for maximum damage. These broadheads are great for bows with lower draw weights.
- The whole broadhead is made of long-lasting stainless-steel.
- The broadhead provides a 1.5-inch cutting diameter.
- Some customers feel the tips on these broadheads are not sharp enough and may require additional sharpening.
- The broadheads may not last as long as some others on the market, depending on how you choose to use them.
2. Rage Bowhunting Xtreme Series Broadhead
The Rage Bowhunting Xtreme Series Broadhead features a simple screw-in design that makes it easy to install on just about any existing arrow shaft. It comes in a unique bright orange color and features two expandable blades. This is a 100-grain broadhead with an extra-wide 2.3-inch cutting diameter and .035-inch-thick blades made of stainless steel.
- This broadhead is designed to prevent the blades from engaging too early when shooting.
- The shaft of the broadhead is made of durable anodized aluminum, which keeps it lightweight enough to fly further but strong enough to last.
- This product does not come with a practice tip included in the package, unlike some others on the market.
- The broadhead may be too lightweight for some types of bowhunting, depending on your individual needs.
3. Rage Bowhunting Hypodermic Crossbow Broadhead
The Rage Bowhunting Hypodermic Crossbow Broadhead is a high-powered and aerodynamic broadhead that is designed to tackle all sorts of game bowhunting. It features two blades on either side of the arrowhead and offers a two-inch cutting diameter. This is an expandable style broadhead that uses internal mechanisms to engage on contact with a target.
- This broadhead is available in a 100-grain or a 125-grain option and comes in a pack of three.
- The broadhead features powerful stainless-steel blades that are weather-resistant and won’t become easily damaged no matter how many times you use them.
- The blades may not always deploy when they are supposed to on these broadheads.
- Some customers feel these arrowheads are too lightweight for big game, although they work well for small to medium game with no trouble.
4. Rage Crossbow X Broadhead
The Rage Crossbow X Broadhead is available in both 100-grain and 125-grain options. They feature two sharp blades and a unique bright orange shaft that makes them easier to find after shooting them. These are expandable style broadheads that work well for a variety of game hunting and are built to last over and over again.
- These arrowheads are light enough to travel like a field tip but strong enough to get the job done.
- The blades on these arrowheads are .035 inches thick, which provides plenty of durability as well as cutting functionality.
- Some customers report issues getting the expandable blades to engage on these broadheads, although this is not very common.
- Some products may arrive damaged or misaligned, although this is not a very common issue.
5. Rage 2 Blade Broadhead
The Rage 2 Blade Broadhead features two extra-sharp blades on the sides of the arrowhead and a simple screw-in design. This broadhead provides a powerful but easy to use solution for a variety of bowhunting needs.
- The broadhead is made of durable, lightweight aluminum that is weather-resistant but lightweight enough to allow your arrows to fly faster.
- This product comes in a convenient pack of three so you never have to worry about needing one at the last moment.
- Some customers find these arrowheads break more easily than some of the others on the list.
- The arrows may not travel as far as some other options on the market, although this varies depending on your bowhunting setup.
So what do you think? Were you able to find high-quality broadheads that will help you improve your bowhunting skill in no time? The products from the Rage company can help you achieve your bowhunting goals and are sure to become a lasting part of your gear and equipment as well.
But are these products must-buys for archers who need broadheads? Do they really make or break your hunting experience? Although you don’t necessarily have to choose Rage brand broadheads, they can provide some of the best results when it comes to bowhunting. This company offers affordable solutions made with high-powered construction, so you know you’re going to hit your target when you choose these broadheads.
And what sets Rage broadheads apart from their competitors? Why is it a good idea to work with this company’s products rather than another one? The Rage company understands what bowhunters are looking for and works to design broadheads that get the job done. The products from this company anticipate the needs of bowhunters and work to help hunters deal with some of the bigger inconveniences of bowhunting as well. For example, broadheads from the Rage company are designed to create more visible blood trails from larger wounds, which makes it easier to track targets that have been struck.
In the end, it’s up to you to choose the broadheads you like the best. Keep in mind, however, that the Rage company’s products continue to be purchased again and again by hunters looking for some of the best quality solutions at some of the most affordable prices on the market. These broadheads can get the job done right the first time, and they can make it easier for you to accomplish everything you want to and more during your next bowhunting excursion.
Bring home some Rage broadheads and see what all the fuss is about. You’re sure to be glad you did!
Last update on 2024-02-24 at 02:28 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.