Our Featured Product
- 4-SIDED SHOOTING – contrasting aiming points on all 4 sides. Shoot field points at the "wrapped" sides and field...
- EASY ARROW REMOVAL - Patented open layer design stops arrows with friction not force allowing for easy arrow...
- PORTABLE – lightweight with a convenient carrying handle
What are Black Hole archery targets?
What is the company behind this product like?
What else do they make and sell?
The Black Hole archery block-style target is made by the Field Logic company, which specialized in creating high-quality items for archery purposes. This company mostly produces archery targets in a variety of styles, but also makes a couple of crossbow models.
Many archers from a variety of archery fields enjoy working with and using the equipment made by this company. It holds up well to a lot of use and provides durable functionality while keeping the price tag low enough for many customers to afford.
This company offers other styles of archery targets aside from just the Black Hole variety, including other block targets, boar-shaped and deer-shaped targets, and others. However, the Black Hole target remains one of its most popular sellers among those looking to practice their archery skills.
In this article, we’ll explore the Black Hole target in-depth and help you learn more about what makes it such a good choice for so many customers. We’ll walk you through the pros and cons of this product and explain its strongest selling points as well.
By the time you finish reading, you should be ready to choose whether or not this archery target is the best option for you. Take your time looking through the information below to learn more.
Read on to learn more about the Black Hole archery target.
Black Hole – 4 Sided Archery Target
The Black Hole – 4 Sided Archery Target is a high-quality, durable, and long-lasting block-style target designed for a variety of archery applications. This product gives archers a chance to practice their aim and offers multiple ways to use it with more than one type of bow. It is lightweight and portable enough to take with you just about anywhere, but it’s solid and sturdy enough that it will last for years even if you choose to keep it outside without ever moving it. This product remains a popular choice among archers of all skill levels and is sure to help any archer improve their shot.CHECK PRICE
- This target is available in two different sizes, including an 18-inch option and a 22-inch option, as well as an upgraded 2020 version of the 18-inch.
- The product features four separate sides that are capable of being hit with arrows, giving it plenty of usage overall without cutting down on its functionality.
- This product is thick enough to work for field tips and broadheads, making sure to stop the arrows without risking them flying through the target.
- The target features a built-in handle on the top of the product, making it easier to pick up, move and reposition as needed for aiming purposes.
What We Liked
- We like that this target includes four different shootable sides with two different texture options to choose from. The sides that are covered in polypropylene fabric can handle field points, while the uncovered woven fabric sides are best for field tips. All four sides make it easy for you to remove the arrows when necessary but ensure they are stopped fully when you shoot the target as well. Since this product includes multiple shooting and aiming options, we feel that its strongest point is how inclusive it is for a variety of archers and types of equipment as well.
What Could Be Improved
- The biggest flaw with this product is that the markings on the fabric exterior do not last very long. Over time, as the product is used and kept outside, the markings fade and are no longer visible from a distance. Because of this, the target becomes harder to shoot the more times you use it, which can be detrimental to those who are still learning and need a target that can last a long time. Although the structure of the target holds up to many years of use, the exterior could be improved.
- This product features bright colors with plenty of contrast so you can see them at a distance and aim at them more easily as well.
- This product comes in two different sizes, making it easier for you to find the right fit whether you’re using a compound bow, a recurve bow or a crossbow.
- This product lasts many years, and some customers report using it for nearly ten years without having to worry about replacing it due to product failure.
- Many customers report leaving this product outside almost all the time with no negative impacts to the target from exposure to the elements.
- This product is not designed for use with high-speed crossbows, so any customers looking for a block target for use with this type of bow will need to check elsewhere.
- Although the outer parts of the target last a long time, the center may wear out quicker than the rest, making it less stable over time as you continue to shoot it.
- Some customers report trouble with this product causing their arrows to become badly stuck and damaging them when they try to remove them.
- One side of the target is not printed, which makes it much harder to see when aiming from a distance than the other sides.
As you can see, this product lives up to the hype around it and provides most customers with everything they need and much more in terms of quality and longevity. Although it does have some flaws, customers who purchase this target generally enjoy the results and find it a good choice.
What are some features that make these archery targets a must-buy product for archers? Here are a few to keep in mind:
- This target requires no setup or takedown. You can simply place it where you want it and start using it right away, making it a very easy item to work with.
- The target is good at stopping almost every type of arrow, with the exception of those fired from high-speed crossbows. You can use it for many different applications and purposes within the realm of archery.
- The target doesn’t require any maintenance or upkeep. You can leave it outdoors as long as you want to and you don’t have to worry about cleaning or updating it.
- This target is made with archers in mind, so you can be sure it meets or exceeds the specific needs of archers. The company behind it cares about its customers and works hard to provide products that get the job done right. They also offer excellent customer service if you have any questions, concerns, or problems.
- Finally, the target works for archers of any skill level. If you’re looking for something to help you get started learning how to shoot, or if you’re an experienced archer just wanting to practice a little now and then, this target can help you.
In the end, the choice is up to you. You may opt to bring this target into your archery setup, or you may choose to go with something else. Just keep in mind that this product continues to please customers with its durability and ease of use when trying to make a decision.
Last update on 2023-09-24 at 20:11 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.