Our Featured Product
- Maximum-versatility bow is engineered for all ages and skill levels
- Ready to hunt bow comes equipped with six Trophy Ridge accessories
- Adjustable from 12” to 30” draw length range and from 5 to 70 lbs. peak draw weight
What kind of bow is the Bear Archery Cruzer G2?
What kinds of archery activities can it be used for?
Why might you need to check out this bow?
The Bear Archery Cruzer G2 is a compound bow designed for bowhunting. It can also be used for certain types of target shooting depending on the rules of the range or tournament in question. Although compound bows are not allowed in every target shooting scenario, they can be used in many.
This bow provides an excellent entry-level solution for beginners who are trying to find everything they need in one convenient package. With this bow and all of its included accessories, beginning archers will be ready to set up and start shooting right out of the box without the need for costly upgrades.
In this article, we will walk you through everything you need to know about this compound bow and its included accessories. This information can help you figure out whether or not the bow is a good choice for you, and if so, what you can expect when you purchase it.
When you buy this bow, remember that you’ll be getting a complete set of items built for beginners, so you don’t have to worry about buying any extras before you can get started. You can simply take it to the nearest range (that allows compound bows) and start practicing.
Read on to find our Bear Archery Cruzer G2 review below.
Bear Archery Cruzer G2 Adult Compound Bow
The Bear Archery Cruzer G2 Adult Compound Bow is built for adults who are just getting started with archery or with compound bows specifically. This bow includes all the basics you need to use it right out of the box, and it’s designed to make learning easier than ever before. Available in both a right-handed and a left-handed option, this bow makes hunting and crossbow target shooting accessible to even the most inexperienced of beginners. It features an adjustable draw length between 12 and 30 inches and a draw weight from 5 to 70 pounds. Because of the wide range of variation available in this bow, it is a great choice for archers to grow along with.CHECK PRICE
- Available in several colors, including pink and black, green and black, blue and black, orange and black, light camo, dark camo, and solid black.
- Weighs in at just three pounds, making it very lightweight and easy for almost any archer to bring along on the hunt or to the archery range.
- Comes with a pin sight, peep sight, quiver, arrow rest, nock loop, and stabilizer built into the bow right out of the box so beginners don’t have to worry about buying this equipment.
- Capable of shooting up to 315 feet per second for plenty of long-range shooting options.
What We Liked
- We like that the bow can be adjusted without the need for a bow press. This makes it a much more accessible option for beginners who might not want to spend a lot of money on bow gear before figuring out whether or not they really want to stick with archery. The adjustments can be changed with the use of a small Allen wrench instead, which doesn’t take up any more space in hunting gear and weighs very little. This convenient design gives beginners more freedom without weighing them down and makes it easy to change settings as needed too.
What Could Be Improved
- One of the biggest downsides of this product is that it often arrives with some damage to the peripherals. Since one of the bow’s major selling points is that it comes with so many high-quality add-on items, it would make sense to improve these items so that they don’t show up damaged as easily. Many customers report receiving damaged arrow rests, dented or bent sights, and other problems with the gear that comes as part of this bow set. We feel that the product would be improved significantly by simply ensuring these items will arrive in good condition along with the bow itself.
- This bow is a sturdy and durable product that is built to last a long time and can hold up well to plenty of use.
- The bow comes with detailed instructions that make it easier for beginners to learn how to operate it, even without previous knowledge of bow setup and operation.
- Many customers report being able to replicate accurate, consistent shots with this bow thanks to its simple and effective setting adjustments.
- Customers find this bow to be very user-friendly and feel that it’s simple to learn how to operate it with or without prior experience thanks to its convenient design.
- Some customers have had trouble with this bow arriving scratched due to poor packaging before shipping, but this is not very common.
- Some customers have trouble using the left-handed variation of this bow since it is simply a flipped right-handed design and not a completely redesigned bow.
- The included bowstring is not as durable as the rest of the product and may become damaged more quickly than the other items included with this set.
- The product makes a lot of squeaking noises when it shoots, which can make it too loud for hunting in some cases.
So what do you think? Can you see why this bow is easily one of the most popular choices for beginners in the world of compound bow archery? This bow offers high-quality functionality and powerful shooting results, and since it’s made for beginners, it doesn’t take long to start using it.
Best of all, the bow comes with everything needed, so archers of any skill level don’t have to worry about making more expensive purchases when they choose this product. If you’re looking for a quality compound bow to get you started, this product is a great choice.
But what are some of the biggest reasons to consider this bow set? Here are a few features of this bow that make it a must-buy:
- This bow is ready for use and includes tons of accessories. We’ve already discussed this, but it bears repeating; the bow doesn’t need anything else for beginners to use it as-is.
- The bow includes excellent adjustability and a wide range of setting features. You can make adjustments in no time and allow the bow to grow and change along with you.
- Setting adjustments do not require special equipment. You can simply use an Allen wrench to make these changes without carrying other heavy gear.
- This bow is perfect for adult use. Adult beginners and adults who are branching out into compound bow archery for the first time enjoy using this product.
With this information in mind, you should be better able to choose whether or not this bow set is right for you. Take your time and consider all the features of this product before you choose. Picking the right compound bow the first time you buy is crucial toward your enjoyment of compound bow archery, so don’t rush into the purchase if you’re unsure. You may want to ask around to find out more information from local archery clubs or friends who practice archery, too.
Last update on 2022-11-30 at 13:14 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.